Monday, December 22, 2008

Slideshare: Passion for Growth

I have recently discovered a website called SlideShare (www.slideshare.net). It allows you to post presentations created in PowerPoint (or Keynote) online for a larger community to see. The potential here seems great to me.  You can even link recorded audio from a podcast to the presentation and edit it so that it matches your slide changes. I have posted this test here and also on my Facebook profile as a test. 


This test was a lesson I presented in Chapel back in November.

Check out this SlideShare Presentation:
Passion for Growth
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: hard-work passion)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is so neat. I just showed Anthony and Andria the slide presentation. Of course, they loved the picture of them too.
Jon