Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ten questions about presenting with PowerPoint

I just read a post on Guy Kawasaki's blog where he interviewed Garr Reynolds (see my previous post about Garr and his work) about what makes good and bad PowerPoint presentations. While both of these men are geared for making presentations in the business world, there is no doubt that many of the suggestions made translate to preaching and teaching with PowerPoint as well. Garr answers thirteen questions about what makes good presentations and his answers are concise and right on target. If you really want to use this tool well, you need to read this interview

I have ordered Garr's book, Presentation Zen, but it hasn't arrived yet. I will post a review as soon as I have read it. From what I have read about it, it is very good. I can't wait to dig in....

No comments: